Exitel® Plus Dog Worming Tablets
- Pork Flavoured Tablets
- Treats and protects your pets against Roundworms, Tapeworms, Hookworms & Whipworms
- Tablets can be easily divided into halves or quarters
- Suitable for the Pet Travel Scheme
- Register online on www.exitelplus.ie for free 3 monthly text/email reminders
Did you Know?
- Your dog may show little or no signs at all of the parasites they might be carrying
- A heavy infestation may show symptoms of diarrhoea, pot-bellied appearance, dehydration, vomiting or loss of condition
- Almost all puppies are born with roundworms and they can be infected while nursing
- Soil contains roundworm eggs
- Tapeworms are spread by the ingestion of fleas
- Your dog can pick up roundworms and tapeworms from the ground and you wouldn’t even notice
- Your family can just as easily then pick up worms from your pet and in rare cases blindness can result
What You Can Do
- Worm your dog very 3 months
- Treat your pet for fleas regularly
- Always wash your hands and your children’s hands after contact with your pet or with soil
- Remove dog droppings from your garden regularly
- Use a poop-scoop when out walking your dog
- Use gloves when cleaning out litter trays
Directions for Use
Weigh the animal before treatment. 1 Exitel® Plus tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight. No starvation is needed before or after treatment. The tablets can be given directly to the dog or disguised in food. Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds. Do not use in pregnant animals or dogs weighing less than 0.5 kg. This dosage guide is a brief overview of the dosage requirements of adult dogs for more detailed information, warnings and tablet information. We strongly recommend that you read the data sheet enclosed with the tablets and talk to your pharmacist. Exitel® Plus each tablet contains 50 mg Praziquantel, 144 mg Pyrantel Embonate and 150 mg Febantel. Tablets for dogs only.
Body Weight Dosage Breed Example
0.5 – 2 kg ¼ tablet Yorkshire Terrier / Chihuahua
3 – 5 kg ½ tablet Toy Poodle / Pekingese
6 – 10 kg 1 tablet King Charles Spaniel / Fox Terrier
11 – 15 kg 1 ½ tablets Cocker Spaniel
16 – 20 kg 2 tablets Border Collie / English Springer Spaniel
21 – 25 kg 2 ½ tablets Basset Hound / Bulldog / Dalmatian
26 – 30 kg 3 tablets Labrador / Golden Retriever / Boxer / Irish Setter
31 – 35 kg 3 ½ tablets German Shepard / Greyhound / Doberman
36 – 40 kg 4 tablets Rhodesian Ridgeback
*Guide only – please read the package insert for further information and instructions. Always weigh animals prior to treatment to ensure accurate dosing.
Register your Pet for Free Worming Reminders!
For more information on Dog worming and to register to your dog for free periodic reminders by either text or email, log onto www.exitelplus.ie
The user only has to register once with the website and, once registered, they can subsequently add as many pets and reminders as they wish.