Health Aid® KidzProbio™
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health in children
- May help in the absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Great tasting chewable tablets
- 30 tablet pack
What Are KidzProbio™Tablets?
KidzProbio™Chewable Tablets are a unique formulation containing special viable strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium designed with your child’s wellbeing in mind. Together with the added benefits of Vitamin A, C, D and E; KidzProbio™ helps keep the digestive system in balance, provides essential support for children with digestive disorders, helps regain flora balance following antibiotic therapy, and promotes healthy growth and development. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency. KidzProbio™comes in a great blackcurrant flavour which children will enjoy!
What Are KidzProbio Tablets For?
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/recurrence of diarrhoea
- Helps maintain healthy bowel function
- May help maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- May helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant
Who is KidzProbio Tablets for?
KidzProbio Tablets may be of benefit to;
- Children who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- Children who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Children with poor digestive systems
- Children who are following a course of antibiotics
- Children who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient-rich foods
Directions for Use
Recommended daily intake = For adults and children over 3 years of age; chew one tablet daily before a meal. For children younger than 3; tablets can be crushed and the powder can be mixed with food or drink. Must be used immediately once crushed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
CAUTION: If diarrhoea occurs after taking this product, reduce the intake to half the recommended amount.